Monday, March 24, 2008

How To Make Wooden Water Skis

Narvik - When steel is made Notnägeln

Our last day of our vacation Kiruna to spend 800 meters underground in a mine we were deeply again, why not have a hard lot to break up the train to Norway.

Nästa Narvik

In search of the history of this small town, we were on our way to find remains, which should open up to us, why this issue should have been of such strategic importance wichitger ....











What we sought was only on the 1007m high Fagernerstoppen visible forms



The huge fjord, Narvik the coast and the Gulf Stream in winter ice remains.
Narvik's harbor was the iron ore shipping items for the German war industry during World War II. What I emphasize at this point, because I've heard this several times in Kiruna, Sweden, that has not interfered in the war.
Although I can not keep back a smile, as the iron ore was to be shipped directly from Kiruna ...... was









When I returned to Stockholm, I learned that one of my ancestors, in Narvik fallen and buried in the cemetery of this city is .... have

0 comments:

Post a Comment