Monday, April 28, 2008

Best Friends Since Ever Quotes For Picnik

Helsingfors - a campaign of conquest with HappyEnd or Triplets of Bellevue?

The East drawn again and again, but apparently only for me, because I was traveling partner for this venture into a new world, unfortunately, or even in hindsight, thank God, no!

but I'm young, have no idea about the hard life on ferries and I have a short hand for a quad cab decided with 3 variables!

Because I come to mathematics rather than an auxiliary science look at it and therefore a last resort only applications that have me these three strangers at first somewhat surprising, three old ladies, in the paradise of pleasure addicts ...

Quick exchange of identities and up on deck to the archipelago to experience at sunset ...

... but as I've already noticed, sunsets, clouds without a Spekatkel, which is found only rarely!

The variables were hard nuts, but the rest corresponded perfectly to my expectations, 150 drunk who all want in a new world. Although I am in a bad mood one day in front of a TV that was on a Swedish live discussion about free love and responsibility, was again!

but as the saying goes, is often unexpected, but I was then accosted a very gutaussehnder Swedish Finn! make after five hour party, but then I could not and decided for a couple hours of sleep, but it is impossible, because who would have guessed that three strangers could make such a hell of a noise when sleeping!

the morning like the first walk through Helsinki, which I finished but after 2 hours because of lack of sleep had me somewhat affected!

Start the nearest cafe and wait for the love Dieter has time for Misses Smörebröd finally!
two hours, four coffees and a nearly blown stomach later, it was ann finally come, from the Swedish Theater in Helsinki!

two thumbs up, if you will then also invited to Efterfesten, because you rarely, but sometimes you can make a good impression ...

From the Efterefterfesten in the Rose Garden, and finally after 40 sleepless hours, a couch where I slept so well ..





Suomelina That is, I mean of course the island, the young man jumped into the picture because to me, is Dieter ...
Suomelina is to be a prison island where the only transported prisoners who can not swim! Hmmm? Pretty silly if the dock freezes in the winter! This means then probably dig the tunnel and run all summer long in winter ice.

















late, but it took us back to civilization, at a party in a two bedroom apartment with 150 guests at to live!



afternoon after I left Helsinki with a crying and one laughing eye ...
... Thanks for the cool time with you guys and thank so much nicer Stockholm Helsingfors than it will ever be ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment