Friday, April 4, 2008

Clip Art For King Crab

care packages















Care packages are the best invention since children flee from their moms. Previously there was only one mother, but in times of patchwork families you have to give the tolerance and to accept that some children now have two times mummy who wonder whether the child gets enough to eat.
What is a very valid question, if the child has friends who try pancakes with rye flour and water to make. However, that is not the issue here. Here it is
be about what that package home, material from the site and the usefulness aside, is worth.

I must confess that I am the moment of opening more delay and try the tension to stretch very far, short break before he again briefly pause to breathe, and only after the contents disclosed to breathe again. I will always remember the feeling we had when we children were to the Christ child believed the day was put off by the ringing of the bell and then turn our on traveling almost the skull, only available to first before the Christmas tree.

This is the explosion that joy comes only now, when I immediately felt pen on which the butter paper Salami has described realize that he is from the medication drawer from the kitchen table of my grandparents. has written on the care with which my grandfather the letters up. I am the red of the legs and along them coagulated, dried paint drops before me to scratch, which I've always tried. I disconnect the butter paper and white at the tip end of the sausage, as my grandmother always made. The blind nuts remind me that my grandmother always chased me off the table if they had caught me trying to steal the already gekiefelten nuts. At the heart of nougat say I hear the Siegiopa: "Yes Taubale how are you there?" Siegioma and the "do not A little more what? "after I've said for the third time, I can not. I never thought that a whole-wheat spaghetti can motivate instantly cooking for his loved ones and do I a picture of a stressed heart beat finish for a seven-course meal in front of me have, or, my mom does not understand why you can see Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas fun. I could list countless other impressions that I have conjured up this Carpaket in the head ......

but what I really amounts wanted care packages are a good way for mothers, their children stricken by wanderlust, again to remind you that there is a place in the world, the one over again can return, you will always be welcome, no matter how long was gone. That there is a place where you can come home without having to ask how long you can stay .......

and that mothers, 2 injured from the ether would like Ripper can not find funny, I'll forgive again and again because, after all, they send care packages and nothing else ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment