Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How It Looks To Be On Your Period

There are more and more .... archipelago the zillions

If you have set as Misses Smörebröd even a target, it is often out of reach .... I'm thinking of things like the Nobel Prize, which I am already up here, come as close as I told him come in my other life, never come back ....
.... or the story that I wanted to play guitar like Carlos Santana, which I so far but I never told anyone ..... Where the fact that my guitar under a long way from here miene bed dust, this project is not necessarily beneficial!

but this time not to be repeated. Goal and the best way to perform it well ... Namely
visited all the islands of the Stockholm archipelago to end my life at least once to have ....

Grinda I come ....

the first fortress of Waxholm take a closer look at ......
......... and perhaps that he preferred to go Vaxholmcity was much less than exhilarating .....


but Grinda has to offer as even more ......

And what I object always has to find ....
...... like home, only just a little different


much too good not to return

0 comments:

Post a Comment