Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pa Driver's Licence Security Features

A sad farewell - Documentation

like absolute outsiders for the following documentation of the sad and deeply concerned farewell our member elrawi by a neighboring regional Parkinson Forum from the Rhine / Ruhr area do not reveal themselves at first glance. Therefore anticipate an attempt to summarize in a short editorial Preface and as objectively as possible what it was and is:
Our author, presenter elrawi chronic life is - how many of our members - active and in neighboring Parkinson forums. We welcome you as a live blog and forum chronically express this diversity.

made elrawi However - like other members of our experience, that alone is sufficient, the fact of participation in chronic live them with taunts, to urge insults and slander from these forums.

After consultation with several members and friends I have decided to leave the elrawis - deliberately, without any detail "unraveling" - documented in their authentic, very forceful, very honest way here.

This is about all about, the chronically ill and their relatives as members - to show how the so-called "Parkinson" scene at present by a small clique (may include at most a dozen people) deal with people which can be criticized for one thing: do not be like elrawi their very own opinion mehrmen - neither the one nor the other "side".

Here the first contribution in the elrawi (represented in that forum with the nickname "tonelke") from "parkinson-treff.de" adopted:

jos


07/02/2011


farewell
A big hello to all take!


Why are you now in the chat, you're never been here (I was never in the chat?), Just when I'm here? Why do you do it with the quiz that you would otherwise not yet done! How do you know, nena, have you never asked me about such things!


I'm very sorry, but if I do a few more times it was said, as operator Nena had indeed the right to remove me from the forum, but of course they would not do that, then it can already my pride not to be tolerated in this forum only.


is given, that I must have said of me by anyone that I'm lying. I have not needed to make me better than I am, because I am neither better nor worse than you, feli.


I have my posts as far as it went away when I wrote was still life in me, now I feel like death. In me is all dead


you all for your future endeavors. Elke Ratayski

_______________________________________________________

Elrawi has asked me to her (not entirely voluntary) departure from the forum parkinson-treff.de following personal comments to be published:

Unfortunately I have to say goodbye to yesterday by many people who trusted me for many years, where I had found many years ago something that probably everyone wants, the feeling here with you to be home.

That alone was the reason why I have long held out, so I left my pride aside, so I always have heard, I could remove up even from the forum, but no, I do not do that.

What is, however, ran yesterday in the chat mocks every description. The forums operator wanted her show and she wanted to be confirmed by her people that this was for me, even the reason why she had worn our disagreements in the forum.

Yes, it did not work so well with it, but she needed and wanted, as always, public and confirmation. And this occasion they took place yesterday in the chat.

Under the guise of charity, she regretted always this awkward situation with which they deal would not, and how much you anxious, would that bring peace, refreshment stops provoked me time and again to be able to respond to show if and how bad I but deal with it.

I must say here again the two men who were with the chat, a thank you, they were and remained up to the end product and had tried to resolve our problems, even though they are just as little of our problems known as the female person felt solicitous, the forums operator after time to justify that always gave their two cents, without even really know what had accumulated here.

What the hell, this show was solely intended for it to confirm her to humiliate me and get rid of me, but not officially. She knew if she catches me with my pride, I'll go by itself I do not know how she is now, what emotions prevail, triumph and celebration mood?

Regardless, even if I really hurts to bury a friendship that really only I have seen as friendship, no matter the people that I leave there, that I got along well, which I probably felt have, but I seem to have disturbed now final.

When I think back, then the problems began when I decided to keep nobs. From then on, I got to hear again and again that ANYONE can understand it, that I do and how often they therefore had to defend myself before the others.
This is something I really do not understand that because someone has to defend me. Now, I am old enough to be allowed to make such decisions and there is also no reason to have to condemn me for it.

And then I submitted a post my thoughts on our friendship, just as I understand this. Since so few critical was there and that would not be allowed, how could I allow something to me so! The others know who they are! Cha, I could do it! Perhaps a muzzle would have been better?!

No, I do not think seriously, I'll get over it, that I have been so very disappointed in a man, but I had been warned repeatedly, but did not want to hear it. And at some point, only one stage of life have been, nothing more, nothing less.

elrawi

Here, finally, my subjective comment as an administrator of chronic life to persistent bullying campaign against our blog and forum that some of the few obviously a thorn in the side

___________________________________________________________

comment
Elrawis farewell: Even our cause

Basically, we keep it on my blog and Forum chronic live as the most serious Internet platforms in the area of self-help: What is happening in neighboring forums before the remains sidelined because it does not affect us.

This also applies to the publication of the parting of our author and presenter elrawi from a rather insignificant, regionally, especially in the Rhine / Ruhr area acting Parkinson's Forum. Since the (rear) of the demise of the reasons are there, however, closely related to chronic Forum and blog live, it's us as a Forum as well as our team members very well at something.

It is not an isolated case more that people down made systematically vilified, are offended very personal and bullied, which contribute to the forum chronic life-or even refuse the exclusion campaign of an adjacent Parkinson forum to join against me personally.

concrete have been (!) Seven people who see me at critically and share openly and fairly with me, but the blanket demonization of "nobs" (my old nickname in the next Forum deny) must have this experience. have

Two of them are for valid reasons (which no, or at least have little to do with the "nobs case" to do) temporarily pulled back from total forum life. One has not withstood the constant pressure and has adapted to the mainstream. -

For all others will follow almost necessarily-true: neutral or even positive constructive contact with forum and blog will be punished consistent with chronic life-a sort of tribal responsibility. Which had begun with my girlfriend. Their only "crime": she had logged in the forum, I recently in (to this day unexplained circumstances) had thrown out. That was enough - it had not published a single critical article, but was expelled immediately from essentially normal user rights.

a single case, the "heat of the moment"?
Maybe. However, not acceptable.

But that was only the beginning. Out throws and obvious denial of user rights - that the leadership clique of the mainstream forums dares not now (the operator of the mini-forum, which has now rausgeekelt elrawi is-not coincidentally - also administrator of the larger forum, from which the bullying campaigns .)
is
Instead - do it now as well elrawi had - rushed, taunting, rausgeekelt.

What strikes - and that is why we handle it very open: all that happens almost exclusively in more or less closed "sensitive" areas. Is it almost never is being bullied in the (Board) public.

Persecuted, maligned and insulted is preferably in chat rooms (in the expectation that these dialogues are not documented, an often fatal error) or e-mails and PNs.

drop all their inhibitions because there obviously is then driven, which is in the youth language so aptly described as "corner" is "to drive for victims in the corners of enclosed spaces (usually toilets) and then beat up there (in our cases: verbal).
counter bullying, there are two funds: the legal response (now possible, but somewhat unrealistic) and: The open approach, the publicizing of bullying.

I'm not a fan of forced outing. But get the mobbers and bullies from the "Corner", the dark corner where these cowardly people feel with disturbed self-esteem is sure to light the public-that's self-defense and protection of victims in particular.

For this reason I give as the main responsible of chronic human life as elrawi very conscious and documented after careful weighing of pros and cons like the opportunity to make their departure from the bully forums.

Norbert Jos Maas

0 comments:

Post a Comment