Thursday, December 30, 2010

Parachute Coconut Oil Safe

Russell O'Liar


Russel O'Brien was on 8 April in his first interview under the legal assistance portugieseschen asked the police detail. Unfortunately, this interview was not recorded because of an allegedly defective camera. Nevertheless, there was a written summary of his statements to him on 10 April was presented to the "correction". No other had the opportunity to revise his statements so freely and Russell took them detailed instruction. More than half the time in the 2nd Interview was scheduled, was used to re-write his first statement. Here are the 34 points that have struck me. Some are safe in anything but coherent zweiten Aussage verloren gegangen:

1
Original : We had been due to go away as couples to Greece in 2006
Geändert : We had been due to go away as couples to Mallorca in 2005

2
Original : Andrew Gold
Geändert : Stuart Gold

3
Original : I recall that Charlotte PENNINGTON who was a nanny at Mark Warner was also sat on the bus- I believe that she looked after Fiona and Dave's kids.................................
Geändert : I recall that Charlotte PENNINGTON who was a nanny at Mark Warner was also sat on the bus- I believe that she looked after Fiona and Dave's kids.
One set had probably to do with that Pennington claimed the bus with Kate and Gerry to have been - what can not be, since she was with Russell on the bus was deleted.

4
original : he originally stated that they got the keys to the apartments in the bus
Modified: Whilst we were on the bus we were given welcome packs and from what I recall we had been allocated room numbers and The packs I do not believe that it included the apartment keys (5D) but I can not be sure.

5
original : I recall sending a text message to a friend ..... from Germany - who had tried to ring me Changed in relation to work
: I recall sending a text message.....to a friend from Germany - who had tried to ring me

6 Original : I recall that they spoke about where to eat. I recall this was to be – at the Millennium Restaurant
Geändert : I recall that they spoke about where to eat

7
Original : We all went to the Millennium Restaurant that evening, it was a ten minute walk, this was around 18:30-19:00
Geändert : We all went to the Millennium restaurant that evening including the children it was a 10minute walk this was around 18:00-18:30hours

8
Original : Everyone expect Matt was there because he was feeling unwell
Geändert : it was at this meal that Matt began to feel quite unwell

9
Original : he originally stated that he had wind surfing lessons on Sunday but changed that
Geändert : Sunday 29th April 2007 I had booked into water-sports on the Saturday but I don't think they operated on Sunday. I can't recall exactly what I did on what day but I had booked to have windsurfing lessons and to do a bit of sailing.

10
Original :‘I’m aware that Rachael asked to eat there each night for the remainder of our stay’
Geändert : We were booked into the Tapas bar, we ate there that night initially it was booked as a one off I think by Rachael as far as I am aware the table was booked for 20:30hours. I am aware that Rachael asked to eat there each night for the remainder of our stay this I believe was booked on the Monday morning as a block booking. (I can certainly remember being stood, erm, around, there was a number of the group, erm, with her at the time, but I think it was Rachael that asked”.)

11
Original : Dave and Fiona used their two-way child monitor alone to monitor their children
Geändert : Dave and Fiona used their two way child monitor to monitor their children.

12
Original: We were led to believe that there was a Baby Listening Service but this wasn’t the case
Geändert: I'd like to point out that we knew that there was NOT a baby listening service

13
Original: I’m aware that initially we would only check on our own rooms, on occasions we may have listened at other apartments and doors and windows
Geändert: 'm aware that initially we would only check on our own rooms but on occasions we often listened at other apartment doors or windows, and made checks on some visits.

14
Original: ‘I had taken their keys (McCann and Oldfield) and recall the door was deadlocked, I needed to turn the key two times, the shutters were down’
Geändert: On Sunday I recall I checked Kate and Gerry's apartment as well as Rachael and Matt's. I had taken Matt's keys and I believe that their door was deadlocked the same as ours and that I would have needed to turn the key two times. We kept our shutters down, and the patio door was closed I am not sure whether theirs was the same. I recall that Kate and Gerry's apartment was accessed by the patios door which was left closed and unlocked. I recall that their front door was accessed from the car-park access was easily gained to the apartment from the poolside.

15
Original: We didn't eat out at lunchtime we generally ate with Rachael and Matt and this was in our apartment
Geändert: We didn't eat out at lunchtime we generally ate with Rachael and Matt and this was in our apartment or theirs, as well as at David and Fiona's. After Madeleine disappeared we all began eating lunch at Dave and Fiona's apartment.

16
Hinzugefügt: ‘I think Dave went to his apartment and Kate and Gerry’s’

17
Original: Dan the tennis coach was also present, as were some other male guests
Geändert: Dan the tennis coach was also present, as were some other male guests and Gerry

18
Original: I got back to the flat around 20:00hours as we were running late we had to take the rackets back with us. The children were awake.
Geändert: I got back to the flat around 20:00hours as we were running late we had to take the rackets back with us. The children were in bed

19
Original: Kate and Gerry had lunch in their apartment as they did each day
Geändert: Kate and Gerry had lunch in their apartment as they did on most days

20
Original: I went out in the afternoon near to the beach I think possibly me and Matt may have kayaked
Geändert: I went out in the afternoon to the beach I was with Matt and as far as I can recall we went out kayaking. (talking about Dave possibly being there as well but not getting it added to the statement)

21
Original: ‘Went to the flat with E*** While she was resting I went outside to watch Jane play tennis’
Geändert: I went to the flat with E***, whilst she was resting I read a book. When she woke up we went outside to watch Jane play tennis

22
Original: ‘I believe I saw Madeleine at lunchtime’
Geändert: I saw Madeleine at lunchtime

23
Original: ‘I can’t recall if I collected El*or whether she was brought up by the Nannies, it’s all a bit hazy now’
Geändert: I can't recall if Jane or I collected E*** it's all a bit hazy now.

24
Original: ‘Madeleine was playing tennis they were having a lesson
Geändert: I recall that Madeleine and E**a had had a similar lesson the day before.

25
Original: The Nannies had brought the children up for readiness for tea, I can’t say if I saw Madeleine when E came back’
Geändert: I collected E*** from the Ocean Club before she went up to tea at the Tapas Bar, I cannot say whether Madeleine was there or not. (Er sagte ausserdem in beiden Versionen: ""When we came back Jane was at the beach with The Children "")

26
Original: I do not recall at what point to leave it was around twenty-one zero five to twenty twenty-one (time in the Gerry had the table)
Modified: I do not recall at what point but it was around 21:05 Gerry left the table was only away for a little while

27
Russell wanted to add the story in which he bathed his daughter Evie and the sheets into the washing machine put, but it was then not yet added the statement when he realized that he would have then had no clean sheets belong to the bed.

28
Original: The only people who would have known our routine would have been the waiters
Geändert: the people who would have known our routine would have been the waiters

29
Original: the original statement contained a detailed description of the McCann apartment by Russell from when he checked on the kids on Sunday originally through the front door, to be changed to the patio door.
Geändert: the description was deleted and Russell said ""But that’s, you know, I suppose it’s on the video record anyway now""

30
Original: Some people went up the steps and entered the apartment
gelöscht

31
Original: When I went to check the children I went to my flat first and then Matt walked on to his flat five ‘B’, I believe that he then went to check the McCANN’s children he was gone for sixty to ninety seconds
Geändert: When I went to check the children I went to my flat first then Matt walked on to his flat 5B, I believe that he was gone for around 60-90seconds. Then he checked on the MC CANN'S children having left my apartment.

32
Original: We were trying to find a picture but we were struggling’. ‘Kate checked the camera’. ‘Jane had taken a picture of Madeleine at the tennis lesson that day’
Geändert: We tried to find a picture of Madeleine Kate checked her camera but these were mainly of her at home or not such a clear picture. We found a picture of Madeleine but we could not print it off

33
"Control Risk Group" was removed in connection with the construction of the timeline, the typed version is probably meant, which was created later.

34
Added in connection with Robert Murat: This has troubled me he have would of alibi had he have been honest about being there

The main points seem to me to be:

- the trial, the children's tennis as evidence to use that Madeleine was still alive on Thursday -> withdrawn

- Confirmation that Jane had taken the Tennis Photo of Madeleine, but it was not taken as a mug shot, but a completely outdated -> withdrawn

- His alleged review of the children of the McCanns on Sunday. In my opinion, an even bigger disaster than the review by Matthew Oldfield. Russell had to leave the apartment access location to modify, and delete his description of Aparments.

- The mention of the Control Risk Group in preparing the time line for the 3rd May was probably a serious faux-pas that should disappear from the file. Such early involvement of private investigator should be kept secret.

- The very pathetic attempt to distance himself from the accusation of Robert Murat is ideal for foreign ashamed. Unbelievable!

- The first false representation of the expiry of the review together with Matthew Oldfield, suggests a presumption that it is an ill-rehearsed lie, both his and Matt's story.

- His first statement included a 15-minute absence from Gerry's Restaurant, the course had to be revised, but the restaurant was the alibi for Gerry's statement of the Smith family.


The question is justified whether the non-functioning of the camera was just a sham for him be given an opportunity to correct many of his obviously false statements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment