Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ps-i Feel That I Deserve My Fate

Alleged exhibitionist ill Norbert Maas sue

The Parkinson's patient, who is in the context of the Forum Paol accused by four women to have sexually harassed them, appears determined to me to sue for alleged defamation. The lawyer for the mußmaßlichen Exhibitionist required in any event a criminal good cease and desist letter from me, after I mutatis mutandis under the initiative of the responsibility of my blogs and forum chronically live against sexual assault in cyberspace is no longer likely to report the witnessed by four women sexual assaults of their client.

I will of course such a Cease and desist letter is not signed.

Since the victims in our initiative, but absolutely and without compromise is a top priority, the protection of privacy also alleged (and convicted) perpetrators also has a high priority, I'm the alleged offender still meet one more time. I had him so far been identified only as "suspected" exhibitionists and made his name obliterated in all publications. Under current laws in the media so that its legitimate right to protection of privacy is Anspruich was quite satisfied.

I am now one step further gegamngen. I deleted the blog even mentioned his name obliterated COMPLETE (with appropriate notice).

Any such by his lawyer announced further steps, I look forward to left.

to remember is at the most that the problem of drugs or surgery-related or greater impulse control disorders (buying and compulsive gambling and hypersexuality) and the fact may find developing sexual assault under the criminal law already have the interest of many media, there is at least not possible that media (hopefully reputable) have legal Auseinanndersetzung, now alleged by the Exhibitionist provoked to take the occasion of any kind reporting.

I also have no problems. Whether the Parkinson patient, who would transferred to court procedures with the highest probability of his alleged actions (it is not just word against another's) or the Forum and his support group, the ajhrelang victims are not taken seriously, without prejudice to come out of such proceedings, may be doubted.

Norbert Jos Maas

0 comments:

Post a Comment